What to Bring
- Current Health Insurance Card
- Driver’s License
- Copies of your medical records
- Copies of or original X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, mammograms, or ultrasounds
If possible, please bring with you our completed New Patient Questionnaire.
When to Arrive
If this is your first office visit, please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete our registration and medical form. If you are an established patient, please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please ensure that all pertinent medical records have been forwarded to us by your referring physician or bring these documents with you to the appointment.
- If you have previous X-rays or scans (preferred on compact disc/CD) of the area we are to study, bring them with you to your appointment.
- With all exams, take your usual medications with the minimum necessary water, unless instructed otherwise.